26.2

OMFG…I can’t believe I finished the Portland Marathon.

image

It was horrible, beautiful, painful and really f*cking long.  And I still feel like my legs might fall off. I gained even more respect for the f*cking psychos crazy people that run marathons on a regular basis, but I think I’ll stick to 5ks.

This entry was posted in Workout and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to 26.2

1. Cheri says:

Woohoo!!! Congrats, what a huge accomplishment!

2. Steve says:

Very nice work! But if everybody gives you a t-shirt for a 5k, it seems like you should get some nice shoes or a ballroom gown or a big-screen TV for a 42k.

3. huntingchef says:

Awesome!! Proud of you

Sent from my iPad

4. evelinruns says:

Well done, be proud of your accomplishment! 🙂
    I wish I could do it too one day. Even if it feels like it’s REALLY far away right now.

5. BethanyC says:

Way to get it done! I am ready for my Healy to be over so that I can begin running fair fun again.

6. Congrats!!!! Hope you have a nice relaxed day planned ahead.

7. brandyp0509 says:

Congrats! You did it!!! So happy for you, I know you’re glad to have survived it and I’m with you I will stick to 5 and 10K races, hahaha. 26.1 is just too damn far for me.

8. Carina says:

Congrats! Can’t wait to hear all about it. Try to go for some walks in the next couple days as it will loosen up your legs. And lots of water!

9. kelsey says:

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! congrats! can’t wait to hear about it!

Luckily my comment about shitting your pants during got posted twice on your blog. Clearly I was very concerned that would happen to you.

10. Emily says:

That’s amazing – congratulations! And now you can cross it off your bucket list and never ever have to go through that again … although I’ve heard they can be addicting (if you’re crazy). Good work!

11. OMG!! So funny I was just thinking about you wondering…I wonder if she ran the Portland Marathon?! CONGRATS girl…welcome to the club!!!

12. Jon says:

Marni! That is sensational! Congrats!

13. allie says: