The Marathon Goal

First, I have to blog from my phone because the hotel doesn’t have free WiFi!!!! WTF! But I wanted to share the amazing goal I’ve made for myself:

HAVE FUN AND (try to) ENJOY IT!!

Because I really hope I don’t do this again, I would like to spend the race happy, instead of disappointed. I’m not concerned about my time or who’s running faster than me. I just want to finish.

image

I’m planning to start out very slowly and I don’t expect to finish in less than 5 hours (it will probably be closer to 6).  So now I’m going to take a bath and read O.

image

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE RUNNING TOMORROW!!

This entry was posted in Weirdness, Workout and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Marathon Goal

1. kelseykelsey says:

Good luck!!!!! Try not to shit yourself during the race!

2. kelsey says:

Good luck!!!!!!!

Try not to shit yourself during!

3. Candi Coe says:

Have fun tomorrow. I’m thinking of you. xoxo Pearl

Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 02:14:46 +0000 To: candicoe@msn.com

4. Steve says:

Good luck!! But remember, 5 hours is a long time, so bring a good book!

5. Good luck and have F-U-N!

6. Have so much fun!!! What a great accomplishment it will be!

7. brandyp0509 says:

Good luck!!! You can do it just remember to keep the run fun i.e. trip the super fast runners, etc. lol We’re cheering for you in North Louisiana ~~~Brandy

8. Samantha says:

Good luck! You also look really pretty in that top picture!

9. BethanyC says:

Good luck. I love your goal to finish. My first half is next Saturday. The longest I’ve run is 9 miles… So like you, I just want to finish.