Finally Following Up

First, I must apologize.  I ask all of you wonderful people for advice, you give it to me and then I never tell you what I decide to do!  I’m sorry.

Remember when I bought these shoes?

And I got them all for $38?  And everyone said I should keep all 3 pairs?  Well, I did!!  And I love them.  You were right!

And just a few days ago I asked you for some book recommendations.  And so many of you responded!  Thank you.

On Tuesday, I picked up these books from the library:

I have a few others on hold (including the Maze Runner series), but these should keep me busy for a little while…at least until we leave for the trip.  Because I finished book one yesterday.

I’m not sure if I’m hooked on this series, but I thought the first book was entertaining and a very quick read.  I love reading a book where I don’t have to pay a lot of attention and the pages fly by.  I think I’m going to have to put a few more on hold before we go on vacation.

Thank you for all your suggestions!!  I will be checking the responses for months and months for more ideas.

This entry was posted in Obsessions and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Finally Following Up

I wish I could read more & watch less sports; but I guess you can’t teach an old dog new tricks!

2. Stephanie says:

Thanks for following up!! Let us know what you think of all the different book suggestions. I love getting opinions on books 🙂

3. brandyp0509 says:

Those Janet Evanovich are great, they are super easy to read and soooo damn funny! The JD Robb “in death” series are great too, a harder read but great.

4. lea says:

Yay! I’m glad you decided to give them a shot. Love all the shoes!

5. Moni says:

Keep reading Evanovich…Lula becomes more of a major character soon and it gets tears down the face funny! I PROMISE!! Keep reading. I thought the same thing after book one and am SO GLAD I kept reading. Also I agree with the JD Robb series. My next husband is going to like Roark in that series….I can only hope. Don’t tell my now husband I said that though…I will deny it! 🙂

6. Rain says:

I love J. Evanovich! She is funny…and I just love her characters. I second the person who said Nora Roberts writing as JD Robb books…those are excellent too!

I am reading Hunger Games right now…but isn’t everyone?