Another Ugly Flashback

I don’t have much to say today, so I’ll just leave you with this:

Dad

That’s me on the left, my dad in the middle and my sister on the right.  As you can see, I didn’t know how to do my hair and my sister’s dress is ridiculous.  Also, I don’t know why she’s smiling like that.

You might remember seeing a similar picture posted last June.  You’re welcome.

I hope this helps you get through Wednesday.

This entry was posted in Family and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Another Ugly Flashback

1. jon says:

I think your dad wore that tie yesterday.

2. Haha, this is fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

3. Bronwen says:

Your sister is smirking because she thinks SHE has the prettiest dress. YOU also think the same thing. This is classic.

4. Bowrag says:

Truly, the worst dress I have ever seen

5. Erika says:

I just saw this. You made my Friday I didn’t see it on Wednesday. I thought you guys had missed the “House on the Prairie” era of dresses…ha ha … guess not!

6. Christine says:

Oh man, I looove knowing other ladies who were young girls in the early 90’s! The 90″s were awful!!! Just yester day I was looking though old photo albums with a friend who is the same age as me(31 going to be 32 this year) and laughing about how cool velvet chokers were, and how much we wanted to look like Drew Barrymore!

7. lea says:

Between these two pictures and your commentary, I just totally lost it at work. I actually had to take the screen down for a break so I could stop laughing. Awesome.

8. Pingback: Young and Fugly | CatasTrophy Wife