How About a Group Virtual Run?

Yesterday, I wrote that I’m going to participate in the Virtual Run for Sherry Arnold on February 11, 2012.

Reader (and self-professed lurker) Megan G. commented that we should run together on the waterfront in Portland.  I think that’s a great idea and I want to invite all of you to come along too!

I’m also hoping some of these b*tches will be able to join us:

It would be amazing to have a group (or even just two of us) run for Sherry!

If you’re interested, let me know (either comment below or send me an email) and I’ll loop you in on the details.  Megan G. suggested doing a 5k along the Portland Waterfront/Eastbank Esplanade and I think that sounds like a great distance and a great location.  We could meet up for coffee after or you can just tell me to f*ck off and leave.  Whatever floats your boat…and both would be fun.

This entry was posted in Workout and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to How About a Group Virtual Run?

1. Kristy says:

I’ll do it if you stop posting that ugly ass picture of me.

2. Lindsey says:

Forget that running shit, but I’m all in for the coffee part as long as there can be donuts too.

3. Michelle says:

Hey You! I would be totally interested in the group running for Sherry. I was just going to go out in Salem but your idea sounds much better. Let me know the details, or alternatively, you can just tell me to f*ck off and run alone jk 🙂

4. Megan G. says:

Yay! The exposure on the waterfront will hopefully help spread the message in Sherry’s honor. Heck, maybe I’ll contact the local TV stations and let them know what we’re up to! Let’s get the details nailed down, then I’ll see which of my crazeball friends want to join in the fun. There’s always Voodoo Donuts to entice those that may be on the fence 😉

5. RicoleRuns says:

What a great idea. If I’m in Portland next weekend (we come once a month or so) I’ll come for sure!

6. steph nanna says:

give me more info bizzoooooooo:)

7. beth says:

I think u are hilarious. I wish I lived in portland.