(For those of you that don’t know what Pinterest is, it’s an “online pinboard”…you can save and organize websites, ideas, crafts, recipes, vacations, design ideas, your favorite blogs, etc. and you can even follow your friends’ favorites too. Pinterest does not know who I am and I’m pretty sure they don’t want to.)
Anyway, as I was Pinterest-ing my life away last night, I realized there were two things I love pinning.
1. Hot chicks.
2. And food.
These two groups cause a major battle in my life. Obviously, food wins about 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time, I pretend I look like the hot chick (that 5% occurs in my dreams, btw). I guess it’s good to have goals though, right?
It doesn’t help that my 50 year old husband has the ability to eat whatever he wants and still look like he’s 30.
What a f*cker.
I look at him and think “sh*t, it’s so easy”…just eat a half-gallon of ice cream, a bag of Doritos and then do some cardio the next day. In case you’re wondering, that doesn’t work for me.
However, I don’t want to be a crazy psycho just to look like this:
Okay, well actually, sometimes I wish I had the discipline to look like her. But I fear that it would take some extreme commitment and, for me, that never lasts for very long…and I usually end up eating a bowl of frosting
Or trying to eat my weight in french fries (yes, that’s a lot of fries and no, I won’t tell you how many pounds…but thanks for asking)
And the battle continues…