Glamour Shots!

For those of you who’ve never been on a cruise, one of the most expensive things are the pictures.  The cruise has a ton of people taking pictures of the guests THE ENTIRE TIME.  There are photos taken when you get on and off the boat, pictures at dinner and there are even canvasses where you can pose.  The pictures are developed every night and placed in public so you can purchase them.

DSC06935DSC06936

There are tons of pictures and it’s so fun to track down your big, fat face and laugh at it.  The problem is that the pictures are so.f*cking.expensive.  Very sad because I wanted to buy about 50 pictures of G and me.

On the night we dressed up for dinner (the Captain’s Dinner), we had our pictures taken in front of about 5 different canvasses.  The photographers had you pose in different ways so you had 3-5 pictures in front of each canvass!  Basically our dream.

After admiring ourselves for about 2 hours the next day, we decided to get two 8x10s ($21.99 each!) from that night.  Crazy, I know.

There was an excellent picture of me with my head on my hand gazing into the distance…I totally wanted it, but only because it was hilarious.  There was also another one where my hand is on G’s face and we’re staring at each other.  That sh*t was funny.  While we didn’t buy those beautiful pictures, I did make sure I placed all our beautiful pictures along the wall of pictures so everyone could enjoy them (and I’m pretty sure most people bought them too).  I know, I’m so nice.

Oh, and G insisted that we buy this picture too:

Was I surprised?  No.  I was just happy he wasn’t naked.

Gallery | This entry was posted in Travel, Trophy Husband and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Glamour Shots!

1. Carina says:

Less than $50 and money very well spent. You guys look great and so happy!

2. Krusty says:

Those look like engagement photos from the 80s. Best pictures ever!

3. Stephanie says:

Lol you should’ve taken pictures of the pictures 🙂

4. Gma Pat says:

My fav is by the piano (What no harp? What’s up with that??) Some of Gpa Tim’s and my best times were on cruises and the photos are now “priceless” so just enjoy them. 😀

5. Diana says:

Aw you cuties! So great that the photog grabbed such natural candids of you two! 😉

6. Megan My Day says:

Ahh the soft lens…. Those are hilarious. It is like the prom you never went to.

I’ll make sure I wear my “birthday suit” for my next glamour shot!

8. Rain says:

Nice pics, good splurge!

9. BestBossEver says:

Before I saw the Glamour Shots photos I actually bought that story that you guys didn’t drink adult beverages…now I’m having a hard time buying that.

10. Pingback: The Pictures We Bought | CatasTrophy Wife