Is the Heat On?

Seriously, I am sweating my balls off.  It is more humid here than it was in Georgia.  Oh my balls!  I can handle heat, but I can’t handle humidity.  AND IT IS HUMID!!!

In order to distract myself, I decided to look for pictures of celebrities sweating their balls off…and I found this website: Celebrity Sweating.

This helped me not feel so bad about sweating because I like to imagine that I look like this when I sweat:

I don’t really see the sweat on Megan Fox, but if she’s sweating in these pics, I want to sweat like her.

And look like her.  But I would like to even look like this when I sweat:

Unfortunately, I’m afraid I might look more like these guys:

This is a little concerning to me, but I really hope I don’t sweat so much that this happens:

Sweating through a suit!  Damn, now that’s hot…in the temperature way, not the sexy way.

Stay cool, peeps!

Gallery | This entry was posted in Weirdness and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Is the Heat On?

1. Glad I’m not a celebrity. My sweaty pics would be awful.

At least we don’t have any earthquakes or hurricanes to worry about!

3. Shannon says:

So… The sweaty celebs look icky and not glossy and statuesque like I would have imagined. Not that I’ve imagined sweaty famous people. You know.
    And call me slow, but I checked out your blog months ago and just figured out your title. You’re a smarty pants! And I’m a person that’s not so smart.

4. Kristy says:

You DO sweat like Clooney but your mustache is much nicer.

5. Sarah says:

Ugh, I’m 95% sure I look like the nasty sweat pics in the afternoon at work. I swear they have the heat on! Also, that picture of George Clooney kills me – the ‘stache is, um, interesting!

6. how thankful are we for not being the kind of celebrities that get stalked for shitty photos — sometimes I feel like I could sweat through a suit!

7. Meganmyday says:

My coworker Tim has a serious sweating problem. If it is really humid out (which it has been all summer) he looks like he is in a shower he is dripping so much. I have never seen anything like it.

8. @upinthebush says:

Yeah, a sweaty co-worker in a cubicle is nothing. Most commercial kitchens are not air-conditioned, there are many fat chefs, ergo they sweat. And I shit you not, I’ve seen sweat drip into the food. The old gag reflexes prevented me from eating any but p.b.&j sandwiches for a while.