Nakedness at the Country Fair

I know you’ve all been waiting to see some nakedness at the Country Fair…the time has finally come.  First of all, G was pretending to be a member of the paparazzi and every time he saw someone naked, he ran to get a picture.  It was embarrassing and I’m surprised no one beat the sh*t out of him.  Here’s a picture of G taking pictures:It started with a hoola hooper:And then a belly dancer (G really liked this girl):I really need to work on my flexibility.  Now that G was warmed up, he really started taking a lot of pictures.  He has no shame.The one below is my favorite though.  These poor girls.G got right up in their faces…total paparrazi shot.  What an ass.  Then he found the painting booth.G took a million pictures of this chick and he wanted me to get closer to take a pic…so what did I do?  I asked.Then I got inspired by her nudity…And took off my cardigan!  I know, I’m wild and crazy, huh?  I don’t know what those white things are on the other side of the river, but people were taking their picture in front of them and I didn’t want to be left out.

We saw a lot of people with painted boobs.I’m thankful my mom didn’t walk around a fair with her boobs painted (while holding my hand)…thanks mom!  A few more pictures:Then we came across these two girls:Their backs, faces and chests were painted.  Totally cool!  G and I both had to take pics with them.G said he wanted his pic with their backs to the camera because he wanted to post it on Facebook.  But I think he wanted them turned around so he could “accidentally” brush against their boobs.  Smart thinking G, smart thinking.

After seeing these girls (and the other thousand that were topless) we decided it was time to leave.  On our way out we stopped to get a couple of cookies from these girls:Nice huh?  Nothing like getting a cookie from a topless girl, right?There was a lot of nudity at the Country Fair and G decided that we should make it an annual tradition to attend…I wonder why?

Stay tuned for tomorrow’s tour of the food, shopping at music and the Country Fair.

Gallery | This entry was posted in Friends, Weirdness and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Nakedness at the Country Fair

1. 2blu2btru says:

Where on earth is this county fair? I’ve never seen anything more exciting at a County Fair here than a really good funnel cake stand.

• It’s in Veneta, Oregon (outside of Eugene)…www.oregoncountryfair.com. It’s not a county fair, but i guess it used to be the Oregon Rennaissance Faire (thanks Wikipedia). Best fair I’ve ever attended.

The cookie girls were my favorite! We had to tip them for their “Outstanding” customer service!

3. Gma Pat says:

RE: the girls with their backs painted & G taking picture with them……reminds me of a certain person, (who we won’t name here but recently left us) who would ‘accidentally’ run his hand along his dance partner’s boob in one of his ”famous moves!” He called it the ‘the old high-school step!’ He thought he was so subtle….yea, right! Looks like you had a great time. Glad your Mom didn’t go get her boobs painted, too. 😀

4. cbowiephoto says:

I like G… sounds like a helluva guy.

5. Elaine says:

Oh my gosh! This looks hysterical!!!

6. Shelly in MI says:

That’s so crazy that they walk around topless (even if they’re painted). Nothing like our white trash fair…

7. Kat M. says:

Looks like an awesome time! Hurrah for boobies!

8. I’m totally painting my boobs with sunflowers this weekend. I’m going to keep the trend going, I mean why not?! 😉

9. Kathleen says:

Wonderful painted nudie pics!! Sublte George….wanting to get a pic of their backs.

10. Kathleen says:

I mean subtle! I think. Not even sure if that is the correct spelling.

11. This county fair looks TOO fun!!! I think I need to move to Oregon and join the festivities!

12. scdonlon says:

Looks like there was some good ‘ol “people watching” at this fair!

13. Sarah Rainbowboobs says:

I always walk around topless with my boobs painted! Two clouds connected by a rainbow. It’s very liberating! 🙂 I haven’t been to the Fair in years but seeing your pictures made me miss it so much I’ve already got plans to go next year. Thanks!

14. Sarah Rainbowboobs says:

*Ahem* I meant always as in always at the fair. Sadly, my daily office job would not appreciate the gesture.